At Mindful Counselling Australia we focus on how to help you achieve mental well-being in your life. Our own experiential learning has led us to believe that by cultivating a mindful approach in life we become aware, open, curious and present to experiences. This has helped us to live a more meaningful and beneficial life.
Our motto Energise Mindfully looks at how we can build on your positive experiences to:
- create better relationships in your life,
- have noticeable improvements in well-being,
- have increased personal effectiveness in school, life and work,
- have improved communication skills and
- cultivate inner confidence and resilience.
Our work includes:
- One on one counselling with children, adolescents, young adults and women.
- Special group programs such as Mindfulness meditation for women & Become socially fit for teenagers.
- Advocacy for mental health and healthy relationships.
- Workplace and community based training.
- Specialist offering for the Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Communities (CALD).
Please contact us should you have any queries, and we would be happy to have a conversation with you to discuss your individual needs.