At Mindful Counselling Australia we focus on helping you achieve optimum mental well-being in your life. Our own experiential learning has shown us that by cultivating a mindful approach in life we can become aware, open, curious and present to our experiences. By acknowledging our experiences and seeking appropriate and timely support we can live a more meaningful and beneficial life.
Our motto Energise Mindfully looks at how we can build on your positive experiences to:
- connect to yourself,
- create better relationships in your life,
- have noticeable improvements in well-being,
- have increased personal effectiveness in school, life and work,
- have improved communication skills and
- cultivate inner confidence and resilience.
Our director, Asha Padisetti, is an experienced psychotherapist, counsellor, meditation practitioner and educator who has used her own personal experience to develop a systematic approach to help her clients get releif from stress, anxiety and depression.
We offer specialist counselling services and well-being courses.
Our work includes:
- Specialist counselling for grief, loss and bereavement.
- Working with women impacted by domestic violence and sexual violence.
- Working with women impacted by trauma.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Programs.
- Advocacy for mental health and healthy relationships.
- Workplace and community-based training.
- Specialist offering for the Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Communities (CALD).
Please contact us should you have any queries, and we would be happy to have a conversation to discuss your individual needs.
Our fees will vary depending on what services you choose to utilise. We will discuss fees prior to you attending your counselling session or Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction program. You may be eligible for Private Healthcare rebates. You would need to contact your Private Healthcare provider to find out if you are covered for counselling services and the amount that will be reimbursed to you.
We now offer Telehealth consultations and certain Private Healthcare providers cover for part of the counselling session fees.